Struggling to keep up with house cleaning

Hi we have a rechargeable sweeper, which is lightweight and very efficient. It is a G tech model SW02.
If you order it on line, it is usually cheaper than anywhere else and free delivery. Customer service team is 01905345891.

It cost £69 on a special offer…worth every penny.
Love Boods xx

1 Like

I have one ordinary vacuum cleaner, which I’ve been using since the very beginning of moving to a new house. I also have a robot vacuum cleaner, making my life easier. I like to sin by walking around the house in street shoes. Of course, everyone does this, but I always wear shoes, not slippers. I also have two mops. One mop is a sponge on a stick, and the other is a better quality mop with threads at the end. I’m also not a fan of cleaning, so I do it only once a month. I’ll need to move to a new place soon. Of course, I won’t clean on my own. I decided a long time ago that I’d call the end of lease cleaners in Brixton when I move. This way, I won’t waste my time and energy cleaning the house where I no longer live.

If you’re having trouble keeping up with housecleaning, think about breaking the chores down into manageable chunks by making a cleaning plan or streamlining the jobs. Getting professional assistance or guidance on effective cleaning techniques may also be helpful.

By exchanging experiences and advice on the forum, others encountering comparable difficulties may be able to offer insightful advice.