Someone please tell me to snap out of it.....

thanks serina - i couldnt help myself. people feel sorry for her, but if they read the horrible comments i read from her on others posts saying how MS is in our heads and doesnt exist and personally attacking the lovely people on here who give others hope and support and then has the cheek to post for support herself. makes me sick! anyway, lets all play nice and ignore her. cheers sweet x

Omg weres my post gone am i having anothet attack i cant see it…

I’m not sure Nazra - as you say, my vision is gone and Im a bimbo so its hard to read furthermore. Must dash - I have a twix to eat

[quote=“Vintage_Red”]

I’m not sure Nazra - as you say, my vision is gone and Im a bimbo so its hard to read furthermore. Must dash - I have a twix to eat

[/quote] Haha.

Vintage_red the best thing to do is not to rise to it and just ignore it. The more fuel they have the more they keep going. Anyway back to it! Rebif is one of the DMD’s (disease modifying drugs) that’s normally first line option for rrms (relapse remitting ms). There’s 4 different types of drugs that are normally offered first which are injectables. Your neurologist or ms nurse (if you have one) will talk through things with you in due course. When the neurologist diagnosed you did they talk to you about any treatment options? If not then this would be a good question to raise with the ms nurse- and if you haven’t got one yet its worth chasing with the ms team at the hospital you’re under. I’ve got this week off work as holiday but working next week. Glad I’ve got the week off as it seemed to time well with starting my rebif so it gives me at least 3 injections for my body to get used to before going back to work. I had a bad morning this morning due to the side effects of the rebif for me but I’m doing ok - generally just looking on the bright side of things and staying proactive as opposed to reactive. I try not go think too far ahead as nobody can predict the future and I focus on one day at a time. X

Mmm twix left or right twix? :wink:

can I have both? think I deserve them right now lol

Oh deffo have both but just don’t let either factory know or they get cross and withhold the caramel!!! A

I can’t remember the last time I had a twix! Now I might have to go out and buy one tomorrow although not part of my diet!!!

hehe - i know, thats the prob!!! are you good with your diet then? ah im well jel lol! x

Why am I now singing “the red car and the blue car had a race” that wasn’t even a twix ad! Aaaargh

No I’m terrible with my diet!! Try and eat healthily most of the time but always give into a pudding when out for a meal! I lost 7 stone before getting ill - put 2 of it back on last year during a relapse (due to combination of drugs I was on) so trying to loose that again- hard work though especially in the heat!

Wow 7st is good going well done. Hard to do anything in the heat though.

wowzers thats amazing! i lost 6 and gave up smoking after my first episode and went a bit ‘lifes too short’ on the world but put back on more than 2! waiting for that fighting dieting spirit to kick back in…not getting it with this episode, uite the opposite! Arwen/Karina where do you guys live out of interest? x

I live in sunbury which is not far from heathrow - how about you guys?

Lol, I haven’t been on here much the last few days and when I do come on here I end up feeling hungry!!! Not fair :slight_smile: I’m putting on way too much weight as it is!!! x

I live in Merseyside vintage. Lol sharon all I want is a twix after being on here now

Ssssshhhhhhh. I’m not listening!! It’s bad enough that it’s one of my boys birthdays today and we’re going to Pizza Express. We so rarely go out I’m looking forward to it as much as the kids are!! He has also requested scones,jam and cream for tea. There is no hope for me today!!! x

ah Sharon and everyone - a little of what you fancy does you good. At work we have “fat free friday” we have convinced ourselves that chocolate has no calories on a friday. I’m sure fat free Thursday could work for you! Enjoy

I live in Bristol - but I feel a roadtrip coming on! Twix’s all round…what have I started lol xxx