RA with MS -possibly?

Yes Mat that does explain things. Does seem for the moment play nicely, keep your rheumy sweet …for now!! I think you have a point when you mention cost and time. You have tried a lot of drugs haven’t you? I will just keep my fingers crossed that rheumy agrees to neuro referral I’ve tried injectable methotrexate but couldn’t tolerate it…played havoc once again with my stomach/bowels. Orkney must be a lovely place to live. My husband has a sister who lives in Kemnay near inverurie…I love Scotland. Catcha later, Noreen

Hi MAT50,

Your conditions are similar to my situation. I have RA Positive Factor (still checking this) the dreaded flare ups, also boarder hypothyroidism, years of vitamin b12 deficiency, pernicious anaemia, vitamin d deficiency, chronic allergies (2000+) MS symptoms (electric shocks on the back/neck) chronic fatigue/weakness in limbs and issues with gluten sensitivity and I am a vegetarian mainly due to allergies to animal/fish proteins. I also have dyslexia/ADHD/cognitive issues/chronic depression/eczema nerve pain/itchy skin and seen over 39 gps and consultants in 10 years (NHS) and they are more perplexed than me, hence why I am here looking for a shining light to show the way into all these issues… someone said a year ago that it sounds like MS.I am assuming if one is low on vitamin b12 etc than one would eventually suffer MS and if one has a leaky gut brought on by gluten sensitivity then one will not be able to absorb vitamins/minerals either (bucket with a hole issue) We expect gps to know too much but they have no vested interest to make us better or fit…its not in their best interest to have people healthy and fit. I also live in England further south makes no difference if one’s diet is a vegetarian and or not absorbing vitamins and minerals. The recent gps said its all in my head despite all the medical documentation on the medical history- they are lazy and it doesn’t affect them and their lives. I wonder if using a computer/EMF makes auto immune conditions or living near mobile masts…or gmo foods!