Quiz, a little bit of lateral thinking required (Not MS)

I only got 1 of these correct.

1. Johnny’s mother had three children. The first child was named April. The second child was named May…What was the third child’s name?

2. The owner of the butcher shop, is five feet ten inches tall & he wears size 13 shoes…What does he weigh?

3. If a farmer has 5 haystacks in one field & 4 haystacks in the other field, …how many haystacks would he have if he combined them all in another field?

4. How much soil is there in a hole …that measures two feet by three feet by four feet?

5. What word in the English Language …is always spelled incorrectly?

6. Billy was born on December 28th, yet his birthday is always in the summer. …How is this possible?

7. In California , you cannot take a picture of a man with a wooden leg. …Why not?

8. If you were running a race & you passed the person in 2nd place, what place would you be in now?

Here are the Answers

1. Johnny of course.

2. Meat.

3. One. If he combines all of his haystacks, they all become one big one.

4. There is no soil in a hole.

5. Incorrectly.

6. Billy lives in the Southern Hemisphere.

7. You can’t take pictures with a wooden leg. You need a camera to take pictures.

8. You would be in 2nd. Well, you passed the person in second place, not first.

IMPOSSIBILITIES IN THE WORLD

1) You can't count your hair.

2) You can't wash your eyes with soap.

3) You can't breathe through your nose when your tongue is out.

Put your tongue back in your mouth, you silly person.

wow-i got them all. i can only conclude that wb sends me lots of emails! lol

ellie x

I got them all too. I am a genius lo Axx

I got them but did have to put my tongue back in at the end !

Well done you 2, Yes I should have got them, I’ve seen them before but completly forgot the answers, MS/old/wine riddled brain, that’s my excuse anyway.

Wendy x.

Oh,here’s one…What’s the only thing that money can’t buy?

Wb poverty

Wendy I only got one as well I’m blaming the fact I’m still asleep not been asleep all night. My feet have been driving me mad crawling :frowning:

Your excuse seems better than mind barney owl, and yes WB, I never would have got that one either!

I got 2 right lol. Its 10 past one, tuesday morning and I was actually sat with my tongue stuck out…I’m going mad lol