Positive DX today - I'm a mess

Hi I was diagnosed in 2004 and like your was shocked although fully expected it. Just want to say that I have only just gone on dmds due to a deterioration. Up until the beginning of this year my symptoms were sensory. I still went out and partied but just had to be more aware I may tire easy. Went on holidays with my friends and even went to Canada and new York with ny hubbie. What I’m saying is don’t lose sight of the things you want to do hun. I adapted more after having my son as I had new priorities and started to tire a little easier but I wouldn’t say this aspect felt anymore of a challenge than it is for any mummy. I was 24 when I was diagnosed. I am 33 now. Any advice support or just a chat feel free to pm me. The way your feeling is normal it really is. But do keep your chin up and I know that’s easier said than done :wink: xxxxxxxx

Thanks LisaLou,

I’m starting to realise this. A week really has made a big difference & i’m finding more & more people like you who say things change but carry on, this is what i’m trying desperately to hang onto.

I know I will be alright, i didn’t this time last week, but with the help of my amazing friends and sister my chin is up most days and they are there for when it’s not.

Hope your keeping well

Emma x

HI EMMA Hubby has been offically diagnosed now too as from tuesday 16th july 2013 so i know the mixed feelings your feeling now.Hubby has spinal lesions, white spots on brain and multiple old scars neurologist is now telling hubby he could of had it years with damage caused to brain.He told us lesions go all over brain and right through it we were relieved as he thought he had cancer but didnt realise just how much damage has been done. xxx julie