HAVE YOUR SAY
As part of the House of Commons Select Committee inquiry on PIP and ESA Assessments, the Work and Pensions Committee would like to hear about your experience of claiming PIP or ESA.
- Inquiry: PIP and ESA Assessments
- Work and Pensions Committee
The Parliament’s web forum closes on Friday 10 November 2017.
If you have had an assessment, or are waiting for an assessment, for PIP or ESA, we’d like to hear from you.
You might want to tell us about:
- Did you feel that the right decision on your entitlement to ESA/PIP was reached as a result of your initial assessment?
- If not—what do you feel were the reasons for this?
- If you have experience of Mandatory Reconsideration, did you find this stage effective and useful? How might it be improved?
- Overall, how “claimant-friendly” did you find the assessment process?
- What steps would you recommend taking to improve it?
Comments will be used to inform the Committee’s thinking on this issue. This forum is pre-moderated and comments that breach the online discussion rules will not be posted.
Please read the forum terms and conditions before posting your comment.