Missing Fun Threads

I’m on Facebook Poll. Let me see Sophie-pretty please!!

X

2 Likes

Very good point Ronin.

​Shazzie x

What this about the lack of fun threads? have jokes been banded? I don’t come on here often usually when I’m having a bad day to read to read about people who are off than me, so that I can go away telling myself not to be such pratt. Have jokes been banded? Why? David

Yes David. They have been banned. If you look at the top sticky thread it says on there.

Very sad.

Shazzie xx

Yes Shazzie I’ve read that, a phase I don’t like came to mind " health and safety gone mad "

David

Hope you are feeling more cheerful today Shazzie?

I keep looking and hoping to see little Sophie.

Anymore stories Poll?

Hi, I have had ‘words’ with hubby over Sophie’s future haircuts.

Now you see, with Lucy every time she went to the poodle parlour, she got so stressed that she would fit! Therefore we stopped taking her and hubby did his best to clip her. I did the brushing. But as time went on and she got sicker, the grooming waned.

Her coat was knotty and matted in places…I felt quite ashamed how she looked. We continued to do bits here and there, as she would let us.

Now Sophie’s coat is soft, fine and long. The breeder clipped her face, neck, feet and bum. I am combing it everyday. Yesterday hubby trimmed her topknot and what a chuff she looks!!.

So I have booked a mobile dog groomer to come on 20th…she has a van all equipped as a grooming parlour. She just needs us to plug her in on our drive!

The cost? £30…acceptable, seeing as the last session Lucy had many years ago cost £23!

Sophie will benefit with warmer weather coming!

If you wanna see a piccy of her as she looked on the day we picked her up, then friend me on Fb and she’s there! My name is Pauline Bull.

Pollxx

I’m new to this site but have to tell my story, in 2006 I was told I had hypomobility joint syndrome, i was given low rate dla, then due to slured speech and more trouble walking and after a brain scan and lumber puncher in 2008 they said I also had RRMS, and spasticity, along with bladder problems, I have problems swollow ing, I have holes and lumps on my intestine, very bad back pain, in 2008 I was given high rate dla, in September 2016 I was sent a pip form, which we filled in and sent back within the time limit, I was then told some weeks later by letter that due to me not sending my form back on time I could not claim pip, my husband phoned and was told the form arrived in plenty of time but had been overlooked​, so they would assess my claim again, they did this and in January 2017 I had a person come to my house to give an assessment, now some of the things she wrote where untrue, I cannot tip toe, I cannot plan a journey and go out on my own, I cannot prepare and cook a meal, she said she could understand me but kept asking me to repeat what I had said, there where loads of other things that she said I didn’t need help with or could do, she was in my house for approximately 1/2 HR, also turned up late, this assessment ended in me being given the standard rate, I my husband wrote a letter stating he thought there answer was wrong and we got a reply within a week, say there tileing would stand and I could appeal to the courts, we are going to do this as I haven’t got better since going from dla to pip I have got worse, I have tremors and spasms in legs, I can no longer hold myself toilet wise, I need help to dress undress, bath, get in and out of bed, I’m on tramadol and have been for years, now due to my back pain im on gabapentin 1200 my 3 times a day, I was told in my appeal letter that getting in and out of bed and toilet help is nothing to do with my mobility so they can’t assess me on that, I now spend a lot of time in bed because it’s to painful to get up, I’m tired all the time and getting very depressed about the whole thing, I must say that today while in bed I wished I would die, I haven’t told my family about the feelings I had today, I think I just need some advice on what to do about the whole thing, sorry this is so long it’s taken ages for me to write this, sorry once again, much love to you all.

helen

this is an old thread. start a new one and u will get some replies.

i cant answer cos i cant read the block text-paragraphs/spaces help for those of us with sight issues.

ellie