Light at the end of the tunnel.

Hi Cath

You had an awful experience, but I agree that’s not the norm.

I have, for man years, knitted baby clothes for the special care unit and also for maternity, which they can either sell or give to worthwhile causes, I don’t mind which.

But, to feel useful and somehow needed by helping others, brings me more satisfaction in my life than ever money could bring.

Those little kiddies will so appreciate you with the sweets, you will feel so worthwhile…and you may even be asked to do a quality control on the sweets before they are sold. Lol

One door shuts as they say

Pam x

2 Likes

Cath, pleased you are doing something else, worthwhile, that shop didnt deserve you,giving your valuable up for them,they really didnt,make no wonder they are crying out for voluntry staff if thats how the treat people.

(((((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

J x

2 Likes

How rude Cath ! Glad you are feeling better and you have a new little job

Kat x

1 Like

Thanks Everyone. Yes I am happy. There are some people that you’ll never please no matter how hard you try, but they’re not worth bothering with. There will always be others who are grateful for the tiniest of things.

Pam I think it’s amazing when you use whatever skills you have and people appreciate it. I’ve seen or baked things to be sold for charitable causes and I’m always really proud when people like them enough to either buy or use them. It’s a very good feeling.

Keep well and enjoy your weekend, the weather has changed for the better in the Lakes, I might cut the grass tomorrow if it stays like this.

Cath x

2 Likes