Lemtrada new symptoms new lesion rd3?

I was dx when I was 26 highly active rims I’m now 42 I spent 5yrs on avonex which did nothing except make me feel dreadful then 10ths on tysabri which was great but didn’t work as well as it should and then I tested positive for jcv virus then I went through 2 rounds of Lemtrada which made me feel like death. I was just starting to feel ‘normal’ 4yrs post, and I’m in the midst of a full blown relapse. The whole of my left side is numb. I’m more exhausted than usual have a new active lesion
and a new lesion over an old one. I have an appointment with a neurologist next month and I think they’re going to go the way of Lemtrada round 3. Has anyone had rd3 is it worth it, is there a different option I should look in to? Tyvm xx

What rotten luck. I hope that whatever you do next helps you.

1 Like

Well done on reaching Lemtrada round-2 at least, I had to come off after round-1 --I had same death feeling too after I ended up in ICU because of it. The IRT for MS is a nice idea, pity it didn’t work out great for me though.
I did 9 years on Avonex even before that, I’m on Kesimpta now and so far so good.
All the best with our cocktail of MS treatments,
JP

1 Like