i have been on 5 day iv steroids since monday 150615, and due my final consecutive dose tomorrow 190619. I know how brilliant they can be but equally I have to admit feeling totally shite on them as well, with regards to being/ experiencing:
- very lethargic and fatigued since 16/06/15
- crap insomnia since before 15/06/15 (or great insomnia, depending on what way you look about it- inability to sleep is the point)
- crap balance (in similar vein to above, inability to balance properly), worse since 15/06/15
- achy limbs (i suspect related to insomnia, in trying to get a more conducive posture for sleep) not great since dxd, but better since pilates
- a shorter temper than usual (albeit with 4 year old daughter, so extenuating circumstances are prevailing) worse since 15/06/15
for sanity’s sake, please can anyone throw any light on these points above, or any experience to overcoming them. failing that, can anyone recommend a painless way to endure these bulletpoints without the need to ‘go postal’.
with nice hugs and positive thoughts to all who have read this, fluffyollie xx