In praise of the Mods and a comment

Anonymouse… Behave yourself !.. PLEASE.

Oh, wind it in before you give yourself a nose bleed.

[quote=“Anonymous”] [quote=fudgey37]

[quote=woblyboy]

Hey,Anonymous at 5:52 PM, don’t forget the Mods can see who you are,but they are so Fair Minded and Professional that they won’t respond to your scurrilous attack on them.A pity that they won’t even pass your details onto some of our more Robust Members…BRAVO Mods.

Wb

[/quote] Hear Hear !!!

[/quote] I know they know who I am. They also know why I think they are rubbish![/quote]

You think they are rubbish because they wouldn’t ban people for disagreeing with you, that didn’t amount to bullying.

However, your constant carping against the moderators, all of whom have MS, all of whom have issues in the own personal lives related to MS or not, yet they give their own time freely to moderate this board in a fair and timely manner amounts to harassment.

Enough is enough! What started as a nice thread has once again turned nasty! EVERYONE is entitled to their OWN opinion and who are we to then get vicious about it just because we don’t agree with someone. People on this site need to think about things before posting them and not getting personal. People are here for help and advice not to be victimised or to have someone being horrible to them. I’m getting utterly fed up with this site - I thought we were supposed to help each other!!!

This thread will now be closed…

Kind regards

Stewart (admin)