Hi Dear Friends

For those that remember me. Hi!! Anne here. For all others. Hi also!! Sorry haven’t been around this year. Gave been reading but not joinin in. Been a tough year. Just wanted to say. Hope you had a good Christmas. I hop that 2018 is kind to you and yours. Hopefully I will be around more next year. You really are a great, friendly, supportive bunch of people. Thanks Anne xx

That’s a lovely message Anne , I hope that you are okay and we see you more next year. Michelle and Frazer xx

Hi Anne sorry its been a tough yr for you i hope 2018 is better for you. J x

Yes, MS always likes to throw a curve ball whenever you’re in reach of normality

Sonia x

Hi Anne.

Lovely to have you back again.

I hope we get to hear more from you.

best wishes,

Anthony

So sorry this year hasn’t been good for you Anne

My year has been utter rubbish too, the worst that I can ever recall,so here’s to a good 2018 for all of us on here!

Take Care everyone,

my love to all,

Nina xx

I hope 2018 is a much better year for you Nina,it must have been so hard for you this last year.

Happy new year to us all.

J x

Sorry to hear 2017 was bad for you Happy new year to you in advance for 2018 and everyone else on this site. Joxx

Hi Anne Wishing you all the very best for 2018. I haven’t felt the forum has been the same for a while, missing all the old hands. Anyway guys old and new wishing you a healthy New Year. Love, M x

1 Like

Thanks Mrs J although I don’t suppose your 2017 was too good either?

It has changed hasn’t it M?

Take care everyone and once again a very happy new year to you all

love to all,

Nina x