Hello from Leeds

Hi all

I’m Becky, 38 and am from Leeds. I’ve just been diagnosed on Monday. Is there anyone from Leeds on here ?

1 Like

Hi Becky, I’m in Bristol, but wanted to say I was also diagnosed this week, I’m 34. Nice to meet you :slight_smile:

Nice to meet you too. How were you diagnosed ? I’m feeling alsorts at the moment and don’t know if it is MS related or not

I just spent a week in the hospital after my symptoms got a while lot worse over the last month. I have Primary Progressive MS and am also feeling a lot of feelings about my diagnosis which range from relief that I’m not crazy and something is actually wrong with me and so sad that I might have to modify my plans and adjust my very active lifestyle.

Hi there, I live close to Leeds in Barnsley, though originally from Sheffield. I was diagnosed with RRMS 6 months ago, though have been told it may have originally appeared 25+ years ago. So far coping ok. How are you doing?

Hi Becky, I’m Karen and I live near Wakefield. I was diagnosed with PPMS in November 2018 after 10 years in limbo. Welcome to the forum.