Has anyone been treated with Cyclophomide ?

I’ve just looked that med up, not heard of it before. Following with interest

My husband starting it today .We were told his MS is progressing aggressivly so they going off license and using chemo as in cyclo ,then a plasma exchange ?

Is that in the uk ?

Hi Sue

From your previous posts, it does sound like your husband is badly in need of a serious drug to try and restart his immune system.

I’d not heard of the drug before, so had a look and found this: Cyclophosphamide (Endoxana) | MS Trust

​I really hope all goes well for you and your husband. Fingers crossed, he’ll get some improvements from his current poor state of health. And that you’ll both get some improvement in your life as a result.

Try not to worry too much (I know it’s impossible). Let us know how it goes and if you need any moral support while he’s going through the treatment, just post on here.

Sue

Also sue- I’m sorry for my blunt response I wrote the message quickly

i do hope that this treatment is good for your husband and things look up for you both x

Also sue- I’m sorry for my blunt response I wrote the message quickly

i do hope that this treatment is good for your husband and things look up for you both x

Thankyou …apparently it a powerful.chemo that will stop his immune system making him prone to all infections .Then plasma exchange which i think is stem cell replacement (.someone correct me if im wrong) will be carried out.It is in the uk he is in kings college London ,his consultant said because of his age (52)and the speed he is deteriorating they must try something to help him.

It sounds like it could be HSCT at Kings and this facebook page is likely to be a better source of information. UK HSCT for MS & Autoimmune Diseases | Facebook