Glasgow lunch in April

Hiya all

A Glasgow lunch has just been arranged.

Its 1pm Tuesday 3rd of April 2012 at The Arches near Central Station. (they do have a website where u can get more details)

Its nothing to do with MSS or any official support group-its a meeting of some of us that have met via here and have become friends in reality as well as virtual.

You are more than welcome to join us if you can. Partner, friends and children all welcome. (Its the first week of the Easter hols!)

I havent booked tables as yet as have no idea of numbers! So please let me know when you can…

Ellie x

Attending with 2 kids ages 9 and 10

GGGRRR!!!

That will be Tuesday the 3rd of April!!!

Sorry!

Ellie x

Was just looking at my calendar trying to figure that one out LOL

I would have loved to come along but we are taking the kids away then in the easter holidays.

Hope you have a nice meet up, and if you have another I would love to come :smiley: (probably with my 2 yr old and maybe 5yr old).

Was just looking at my calendar trying to figure that one out LOL

I would have loved to come along but we are taking the kids away then in the easter holidays.

Hope you have a nice meet up, and if you have another I would love to come :smiley: (probably with my 2 yr old and maybe 5yr old).

I fixed it.

Liz

Thanks Liz

8 interested so far!!!

*bump

Got my train tickets today…

Ellie x

Yup…Robert & I will be attending, see you then, it makes a change from CD.

H

xxxx

Hi Hazel

Thanks for the reply-I have had added you both to my list.

(not saying WHICH list!!!)

Ellie xxx

Its 3 weeks tomorrow folks…

Afternoon Gang

I’ll be there too! Looking forward to seeing you all again. Lets have a theme to brighten the day up a bit, i don’t know what exactly but we could have some fun! What yah think?

Paula xx

Hi gang

Is it this place http://www.thearches.co.uk/ ?

Greg [admin]

Hiya Greg

THANKS! Yes-thats it-right opposite Central station. Theres a lift for those that require it.

(Hoping we need them by April but I doubt it!)

Fantastic idea Paula!

Will have a think!

Ellie x

Hiya

Now 11/12 on ‘the’ list

Still thinking re theme Paula…

Ellie x

Username Jenerm

Hope you see this lunch post! Maybe see you on 3rd?

Ellie x

6 sleeps!

Any theme suggestions yet Paula?

Trying to keep it simple-what about wearing a certain colour or a daft badge of some sort?

Ellie xxx

One more sleep!

See you all tomorrow!

Ellie x