Forum

First one done..tysabri

Morning guys, Hope you all ok ( you know what I mean ) Well had my first tysabri infusion on Friday , 2 hrs in and done. They were concerned about my high blood pressure, which I’ve always had, But told me to see my GP to sort , which he has. No side effects, had stomach ache the following day, but think that was from the giant kebab my wife treated me to in the evening, for being a " brave boy " as she put it. So all is good and finally fighting back. Take care Gray x

1 Like

Well done grey sounds great xx

Hi gray apologies I spelt ur name wrong. And well done soundsike I’m giving you a pat on the head lol. Glad the first seems to have give well. Laughed at your comment ur wife giving a kebab for bravery. Hope things go from strength to strength with you X

Hi gray apologies I spelt ur name wrong. And well done soundsike I’m giving you a pat on the head lol. Glad the first seems to have give well. Laughed at your comment ur wife giving a kebab for bravery. Hope things go from strength to strength with you X

Well done Gray

I hope it all goes well for you I had my 72nd tysabri infusion there 0n the 10th March and I’m doing and feeling great no relapses since i started Tysabri

Mark

Great news, Gray I always have a treat after all hospital appointments, even the routine check-ups. I can’t fault your wife’s logic on that score :slight_smile: Tracey x

All sounds good:) I’ve read that people get chatting over infusions. I hope you strike up some interesting conversations to keep you occupied for future infusions and that it all works well for you. Mmmm I fancy a kebab now lol.

Hi,

My Fiancee is about to start Tysabri, Im aware that it every 28 days but could anyone whos taking it tell me how flexible this is? for example if you were on vacation, could it be taken a few days before or after the 28days? e.g 20-35 days?

Thanks

A kebab well earned! I hope you had the chilli sauce!

Rob123 I was told flexibility of infusions between 3-5 weeks, just check with the clinic she is going to x