facial itching

Any creams available that alleviate this

I hate to provide a vague answer, but I’d have to say it would depend on the underlying cause of the itch and what your personal sensitivities may be.

Is this random itching due to MS, acne, dry skin, or a toxic plant? I can’t use scented lotions on my face because they make me sneeze until I wash them off, and my father needed a prescription medication because stress caused him to itch in random places.

Perhaps try plain old petroleum jelly and see if it helps?

Try an antihistamine.

I have been driven insane with itchy arms, back and thighs.

I noticed that I had scaly patches and had a good old google to find out it was likely to be psoriasis.

That made sense because it is another Auto-Immune condition and we are likely to develop another AI condition.

I’ve been using Betnovate and Dipsobase.

The relief is wonderful.

I have skin that tends to be oily & acne-prone skin. This helps clear up blemishes much faster and leaves the skin very soft. A little goes a long way. If you have oily skin, use a small amount daily; if you skin isn’t super oily, you may want to use it less frequently than daily. I’m just careful to apply more lightly on areas that are a bit drier (mainly right between my eyebrows) than on the areas that are more oily, like my cheeks / chin.