'Drunk' and 'disorderly' in ASDA :( HELP!!

Hi, well apart from having the letters MS and a big fat ? tattooed on your forehead, there ain`t a lot you can do luv. I have one of those ? on my head.

Have you thought about getting someone to go out with you? I used to go out by myself, drive and go swimming too. Then panic attacks started, so my choice was to stay in (NO THANKYOU). or get a buddy/carer who loves retail therapy too.Now I have 3 carers courtesy of Direct Payments…it`s fab!

luv Pollx

MS43… What are Direct Payments? I tend to only go out if I am with someone now anyway. But the loss of my independence is horrible too. x

pm64, I can totally relate to how you are feeling having been off work for 13 weeks and not getting any better! had MRI and awaiting lumber puncture. like you I am in my 40’s and usually work full time, run around behind teenagers and walk the dogs…well I did! relying on mainly good friends to help out with school runs and on a positive my hubby has lost a stone now that he’s walking the dogs! loosing our independence is awful but I just keep thinking it will get better! my very sick sense of humor is also helping. please pm me if you need to chat take care xxx