diagnosis

Hi Dianne, 40 yrs…25 yrs? My goddness! No, like you, I wont find peace of mind until I get my dx. During all the years and all the different neuros Ive seen, I did have peace of mind from 2003 - 2010, when I was given a 95%dx of PPMS. Then that total waste of good skin neuro, who decided I had HSP (and then changed his mind, didnt tell me) skulked off to another hospital, to turn someone elses world inside out.

i am trying to find out if Ive had a test for Lymes desease. It is caused by an animal tick which burrows into your skin. In later years it can cause all sorts of neurological problems. Guess what? A tick got me when I was 5!!!

Arrrggghh…ready? Join me in a loud aaaarrrggghhh!!!

luv Pollx

Hu buddy, reading my replies on this post reveals how bad all those like me without a dx, are feeling.

I may get a letter before the Oct appt. I was told it takes 6-8 weeks to get the resutls. I just hope it is there when I go or I will FUME!

Your continued support is soooo appreciated love.

luv Pollx

Thanks Sam, for your support…it does help you know.

How come you`re only seeing a neuro after 6 years now? Have you got a date yet? Good luck when it comes.

luv Pollx

Hi Poll, when I saw this post in the new diagnosed section my heart missed a beat because I thought you finally had a positive diagnosis . I have only been ill since January this year and it’s doing my head in, so can’t image how you must be feeling!! What on earth are they playing at. Even if your tests are coming back negative can’t they diagnose based upon symptoms and frequency?? Maybe I am being totally ignorant on this but to leave you in limbo for so long can’t be doing you health any good on top of the symptoms you have. Sending lots of love from a fellow limbolander (a newby at that!) xxx

Thanks Kirstie. Yeh, I know, it must be scary for newbies like yourself, to read how I and many others are still in limbo after many years.

I was dxd, well a 95% dx, with PPMS between 2003 - 2010. Oh how i wish theyd have left it at that. My hubby is sick of hearing it, but he`s not as sick as I am of having it…whatever it is!

Hope your wait isn`t anything like as long love.

luv Pollx

Our time will come soon poll!