confusion regarding diagnosis

hi everyone,i was diagnosed with rrms in oct 2019 and i am having ocrevus infusion as treatment but after reading about other peoples experiences regarding relapses i dont think that i have had a relapse either after diagnosis or before.i had a lumbar puncture prior to commencement of treatment would this have confirmed the consultants diagnosis of rrms?
my symptom progression both prior and post diagnosis has just been a steady decline in movement ability fatigue etc as everyone here describes which leads me to think that i might have ppms.replies appreciated.should i chalenge the consultants thoughts or should i just be grateful that i dont have these relapses.

Tricky one, because your consultant might not prescribe Ocrevus for PPMS and possibly bending the rules a bit to help you. Ask the question by all means, but best not push too hard, or the treatment may stop.

I have an internet friend on ocrelizumab. They tend to call it that she has RRMS.

https://www.roche.com/investors/updates/inv-update-2020-09-11.htm

Basel, 11 September 2020 – Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) today announced new data that show OCREVUS® (ocrelizumab) is a highly effective treatment option for people with relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis (RRMS) who experienced a suboptimal response to their prior disease modifying therapy (DMT). Subgroup analysis from the two-year open-label Phase IIIb CASTING study also demonstrates that patients benefit across a wide range of disease related and demographic subgroups, regardless of prior treatment background. Findings will be presented at MSVirtual2020, the 8th Joint Meeting of the Americas Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ACTRIMS) and the European Committee for Treatment and Research in Multiple Sclerosis (ECTRIMS).