Blame and causes of MS.

The latest I’ve heard is that everyone with MS is EBV positive, but it doesn’t mean that you’ve had to have had full blown glandular fever, and 90% of the general population are EBV positive too. So it’s a bit hard to blame it on any specific person. What about Scottish or Scaninavian genetics? lack or inability to use vit D? smoking? Lots of people have the risk factors and still don’t get MS. Maybe it’s something deeper in our genes

[quote=alison100]

MS is the one thing that is absolutely not your or anyone else’s fault… So please try to let yourself (and other suspects) off that hook right now. Alison

Hi It sound as if you are really down at the moment and need a (((((BIG HUG)))). I think we have all been there but Alison has given sound advise and I totally agree with her. We all need to make the most of life so its no good looking back or thinking about what ifs as these are not our reality. I hate MS with a passion but I also love life and intend to make the best of it for as long as I possibly can. So my advise would be to live for today, yesterday has gone and tomorrow is tomorrow and who knows what nice things might come our way…

((((((((BIG HUGS))))))) Mary