APPG Select Committee September 13th

We have secured a select committee meeting in parliament on September 13th 2012.

Please send the text below to your MP so they can attend. The full transcipt of the debate and a video of the debate are available on the LDNNow.com website. This is a milestone in our pursuit for paient choice to use LDN as they wish and get trials underway, so please get involved now and when you have sent this to your MP, you can let us know and which MP on the website - thankyou in advance for your help.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------start of letter to MP

[your address]

Dear [name of MP]

Further to the Right Honourable Nia Griffith MP’s debate in the House of Commons with the Right Honourable Simon Burns MP on 8th December 2011, I am pleased to inform you that a LDN All Party Parliamentary Group is being set up to discuss how best to get a low cost effective drug available as front line treatment on the NHS.

As an avid supporter of this harmless therapy and a member of your constituency, I am sending you this email to let you know that the inauguration of this important cross party meeting will take place on:-

Thursday 13th September 2012 at Room 0, Portcullis House at 10.30am.

I would be grateful if you would put this date in your diary and lend your support to this invaluable campaign by attending this meeting.

Should you wish to read up on the debate from held on the 8th December 2011 you can find it here http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=2011-12-08a.490.0

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- end of letter to MP

Thank you in advance,

[your name]