Forum

Anoxen Pen

Hi 

I have been on Anoxex Pen for about 6 months now, and the side affects are really starting to do my head in. I inject on saturday night, by sunday the side affects are starting, feeling weak,  ache and pain`s, dont really want to do anything, by monday mid morning the side affect are in by full force,  I`am struggling to stand it feels like I`ve got 20 stone on me,And my legs just can`t cope, And trying to work at the same time,

I have been thinking for sometime now about comeing just off it.

Anyone with any throughts or advice about this, 

Thanks 

Tony

Sorry Tony do you mean Avonex? I don’t think you are supposed to feel that way after 6 months. Have you informed your Neurologist or MS nurse. I only felt bad on Betaferon for a few days and had definitely settled to it after a few months.

Wendy

x

Hi 

Sorry I did mean Avonex. I was on betaferon injection, but I just got big bruise with that one, Got on well with that no side effects after 3 to 4 weeks, But this one.

I have left a message with the ms nurse`s so hopefully they will get back to me tomorrow or the next day.

Tony 

Hi Harmony

First time for me two, Been looking on it for a while, its just today legs were really struggling.

Tony