Admin -Where has ms register link gone?

Hi

on the old forum I had a link which took me to the ms register so I could update my profile every so often. I just had an email from them asking me to log back in to update, but cannot find the link anywhere?

I have tried logging in from their main website but it tells me to use the mss website? Anyone else having trouble?

Admin please help!

Ditto above comment!

Steve.

Unfortunately we were unable to keep users’ MS Register login when we had the systems upgrade.

Apologies for this inconvenience, but we are working with our developers to bring it back or deliver a workable alternative.

You can still login/register for the MS register at their site here: http://www.ukmsregister.org/Portal/Home

Sorry about that…

Stewart

Thanks for replying Stuart! I have tried logging in from the link you have, I keep getting this message though:

You are registered via the MS Society Website.

Please log into your MS Society account and then click the MS Register ‘sign in’ button on the right hand side of the page

so still no joy, please let us know when/if the link is restored.

Ssdd

I am having the same trouble.

Sue

1 Like

Hi, I am having the same trouble. I thought it was just me as I am not very good with computers plus I am feeling very sorry for myself at the moment. I have only been diagnosed with MS since Christmas and I am still struggling at times to cope. I am in bed at the moment with a cold which has really knocked me for six, I have never suffered with colds before. I am still working full-time, I look after my elderly father who has COPD and refuses to have any outside help. I run the home but luckily have no children to look after just two boisterous border collies my husband is a help but I think he forgets at times that I have MS. Sorry rambled on this is my first time on the forum.

So sorry that this is still not working, we’re adressing all the issues- and yes, it’s super annoying (not much fun for us here either). Please bear with us as we try to get this fixed

Stewart (admin)