A Tale of True Love

A TALE OF TRUE LOVE

There are several men in the changing room of a private club after exercising. Suddenly a cell phone on one of the benches rings. A man picks it up and the following conversation ensues:

“Hello?”

“Darling, It is me.”

“My love!”

“Are you at the club?”

“Yes”

“Great! I am at the shopping mall. I saw a beautiful mink coat … It is absolutely gorgeous! Can I buy it?”

“What is the price?”

“Oh, only £1,500.00.”

“Well, OK, go ahead and get it, if you like it that much…”

“Ahhh and I also stopped by the Mercedes showroom and saw the 2001 models. I saw one I really liked. I spoke with the salesman and he gave me a really good price … and since we need to exchange the BMW that we bought last year… I thought …”

“What price did he quote you?”

“Only £60,000…, very reasonable…”

“OK, but for that price I want it with all the options.”

“Great, before we hang up darling, something else…”

“What?”

“It might look like a lot, but I was reconciling your bank account and… I stopped by the estate agents this morning and I saw the house we had looked at last year… It is for sale!! Remember? The one with a pool, landscaped garden, acre of park area, a beach front property? …”

“How much are they asking?”

“Only £650,000…a magnificent price, and I see that we have that much in the bank to cover…”

“Well, then go ahead and buy it, but just bid £620,000. OK?”

“Ok, you are a darling… Thanks! I will see you later!!! I love you!!!”

Bye…I do to…"

The man hangs up, closes the phone’s flap and raises his hand while holding the phone and asks all those present:

"Does anyone know who this phone belongs to???

1 Like

Heard it before, but still made me laff. Cheers for that Rob.

Pollx

He he LOL, love jokes me

Good one.

I have heard it before but it is funny