5th MS Research Day

Hello,

Did any of you go to the 5th MS Research day in London on Saturday 14th June? Did you enjoy it and what did you think of the day?

Once again a fanastic opportunity to learn about current thoughts on MS research. There was so much information, so much knowledge and anyone could ask any of the speakers anything either at the end of their talk or during the day.

I’m looking forward to the next one already

Patrick

Hiya, Patrick. I and a friend who’ s also an MSer went along on Saturday. Found it educational, well presented and the food was fantastic! As you say, looking forward to next year… Wicks x

Dear anon 16 June

Sorry this has taken a while, as I meant to reply to you a few days ago, about postingon the Barts research blog. It is really easy, and no you don’t have to join anything to do so. Simply click on ‘reply’ to the part of the posting you want to reply to (sometimes there are several ‘threads’ of replies to an original post). Then select the identity you want to reply as from the drop down list - this includes Name or URL, if you want to give a nane or pseudonym, also includes Anonymous and Google account. Then click on submit, and usually a troll-avoiding dialogue opens, so that you type in the numbers or letters that you see on screen. Click continue and your post will be displayed after moderating. Sorry if I have some of those details wrong, but essentially it is very straightforward.

Best wishes

Bouncy

Dear anon 16 June

Sorry this has taken a while, as I meant to reply to you a few days ago, about postingon the Barts research blog. It is really easy, and no you don’t have to join anything to do so. Simply click on ‘reply’ to the part of the posting you want to reply to (sometimes there are several ‘threads’ of replies to an original post). Then select the identity you want to reply as from the drop down list - this includes Name or URL, if you want to give a nane or pseudonym, also includes Anonymous and Google account. Then click on submit, and usually a troll-avoiding dialogue opens, so that you type in the numbers or letters that you see on screen. Click continue and your post will be displayed after moderating. Sorry if I have some of those details wrong, but essentially it is very straightforward.

Best wishes

Bouncy

Sorry,

I forgot to set the email flag so I’m informed of replies.

Sorry

Patrick