Vitamin D and Pregnancy

Since this was posted I am pleased to announced the birth of my daughter. I am totally in love.

With in mind, I know there is going to be a lot of late nights which is going to leave my wife very tired. I can help as much as I can but she’s doing really well with breastfeeding so naturally I can’t help with that!

With that in mind, does tiredness bring on relapses more? I am worried sick about it!

Any advice/help would help.

Thanks

Lee

Congratulations!

Yes, tiredness is inevitable with a little one, and any stress and fatigue CAN bring on a relapse but there aint a lot you can do about it (other than look after your wife as much as possible :slight_smile: which you are already doing it seems) - so try not to worry about something that may not even happen. Just take each day as it comes, and encourage your wife to take naps and pace herself as much as she needs to! Knowing she and your daughter both have your love and support will be making a world of difference x

PS breastfeeding is less tiring than you think, if it’s going well, and I personally found it stress free after the first couple of weeks getting the hang of it (certainly much easier compared with friends who had to faff about with bottle feeds). It’s lovely just to sit on the sofa, or lie down in bed, and have an excuse not to do anything else while baby cuddles up for a sleepy feed. You can best help by making sure she has drinks (and anything else she needs) to hand as much as possible!

Thank you AngelaGreen!! You have said exactly what I needed to hear. xx

Hi everyone

I just been diagnosed with ms I’m currently waiting for my app with the MS nurse, me and my bf are trying for a baby, the only supplements I’m taking are vit 2 (2x tabs a day), also feroglobin capsules, I have bought prenantal vita but not sure I shd take these? I would obvs stop taking the other ones if i did

im also changing my diet to eat a more plant based diet and to also try go gym more and also mediate to help with stress as it’s been quite a hard time and I’m trying to get my head around it all

im 31

thank you xxxx

As you are newly diagnosed - please, please, join the fb group Coimbra Vitamin D Protocol for MS and Auto-immune disorders. Great group of people who are all leading healthier lives following Dr Coimbra’s [Brazilian neuro] successful treatment. He has also treated many pregnant mums. The nearest protocol trained practitioner to UK is Michael Cawley - Dublin. cawleymjd@gmail.com -Michael is a nutritionist [and also has MS] - he does skype and whatsapp consultations.

Also, do get Ana Claudia Domene’s book [amazon] Multiple Sclerosis and lots of Vitamin D. Ana has been following Dr Coimbra’s treatment for nearly 12 yrs now - with great success.

The sooner you follow this protocol the better chance you have of no permanent damage.

Thank you for you message and help il look at all of that

I am currently trying the plant based diet and I’m currently walking around a local park in the sun as we speak

l like your positive attitude - l have kept mine even after 35yrs of PPMS.

Wow that’s so good you are still positive an inspiration

do you follow the protocol?

l certainly do.

Nowadays you can simply find substitutes on breast milk. Since we are about to have a baby, I have recently found this website on the Internet: [link removed by admin - contact author if interested privately] Not only did it inform me about first stages of caring about my wife and my baby, but also it provided customer service at no charge.