Starting to feel very real...

Ah Tracey, your son does sound like a sweetie. It’s amazing how children react to everything. I haven’t said much to mine as they’re so young, but they can tell when I’m not doing so well and my eldest in particular, even at 5, does all he can to help me out. In a way I guess that MS is actually better than some of the alternatives. It’s not great, but I was fearing tumours and strokes too, and before that I was worried I was going to lose my eyesight completely as it just kept deteriorating. Let’s just hope that all our relapses are few and far between from now on. X

Amen to that

Tracey x

Hi Emma. Forgot to reply. Oops. How soon would you recommend booking. We were thinking maybe menorca for may half term next year? Is it nice there?thinking all inclusive too… what are your thoughts on that and would you recommend any where? We are going to caister on sea. Just looked at weather and it doesn’t look like its going to be amazing. Just hope its dry. All Charlie is concerned about however is the disco! Haha x

Hiya We stayed at the Marinda Garden, Cala’n Bosch, in Menorca and the kids loved it! The entertainment was fab (they still do the dance moves!) and the pool was lovely. The apartments were nice - probably in need of an update but that didn’t bother us as they were clean! Food was a buffet style and there was always something that the boys liked. We did half board as we don’t drink a lot (wine and beer was available with meals anyway), but they offer all inclusive too. The best thing was it’s next to a waterpark and hotel guests get free entry! We booked around 11 months in advance last year, so I’d say book as soon as you can! Oooh, we stayed in Caister last year at the Haven Holiday Park. My family used to live near there and I have a few left in the surrounding villages. There’s loads of nice places for children, so you’ll have loads of fun. Enjoy! X

Thanks hun. Think we will get this holiday out the way first then decide on destinations uk or abroad then book. Looking forward to caister. Best get to bed now as its a lengthy journey. Xxxx