No symptoms

Thanks for the note. As a biochemist maybe I can pick your brain. It’s argued that a vegan diet could prevent attacks because autoimmune antibodies aren’t being formed when there’s no abnormal animal proteins floating around the blood and liver. Second thought, I use ozone in my veterinary practice. Some on the net claim ozone has cured them of MS. I don’t know if that’s true but wonder if ozone treatments could lessen attacks. When ozone is injected IV it instantly bonds to fatty acids forming ozonides. In essence extra oxygen is available to the body.

I had the first soludeltacortef treatment yesterday. Suddenly no pain in my weak ankle.

Kaypeeoh

Just back from the third and final soludeltamedrol infusion. Yesterday’s infusion was hell. Making the 30 minute drive home from the hospital I got a severe headache then intense pain in my left shoulder and arm, all the way to my elbow. When this happened before the neuro said it was probably a thrombus dislodging. In bed by 10 but still tossing at midnight from arm pain. Got up, took a codeine and sat up til dawn. Then felt normal. No problems with today’s infusion. The trick seems to be the speed. At 20 minutes for one treatment I get the intense pain. At 60 minutes for the infusion there’s no pain. While sitting for the infusion the nurse came in to say my JC virus test came back negative. Since I’m not carrying the virus there’s no reason on to do the Tysabri infusion. I think the neuro in Salt Lake City got approval for my local hospital to do the treatments here.

[quote=“Kaypeeoh”]

Thanks for the note. As a biochemist maybe I can pick your brain. It’s argued that a vegan diet could prevent attacks because autoimmune antibodies aren’t being formed when there’s no abnormal animal proteins floating around the blood and liver. Second thought, I use ozone in my veterinary practice. Some on the net claim ozone has cured them of MS. I don’t know if that’s true but wonder if ozone treatments could lessen attacks. When ozone is injected IV it instantly bonds to fatty acids forming ozonides. In essence extra oxygen is available to the body.

I had the first soludeltacortef treatment yesterday. Suddenly no pain in my weak ankle.

Kaypeeoh

[/quote] Your theory on the abnormal meat proteins causing havoc is plausible. However not sure on your idea about use of ozone ad seems a bit risky. Using it on animals is one thing but in humans???

I wish I’d taken a photo. The nurse tried and failed to place catheters for the infusion. After three attempts she quit and called her supervisor in. It took her two tries but got a catheter placed. I wonder if I get charged for the five catheters? kaypeeoh

Yesterday I got through work with no problems but the pain started around 7PM. Originally it went from axilla to elbow in the left arm. My wife and the nurse exhorted me to get an ultrasound since I was one floor up from the emergency ward. I declined. Last night’s attack made me wish I’d followed their advice. The pain went from elbow to wrist and and had an electric feel. But codiene and tylenol seemed to work and I was able to sleep normally. This morning no pain. But is this a clot moving or something else?

kaypeeoh