Hello Every one

Mick you are so right. That word should not be used before November at the earliest!

I hereby award you a badge for ‘Enforcement’. (If we have to have badges for just using the forum, I think it’s about time we began developing our own!)

Sue

1 Like

Lol I shall not use the C word again until November at the earliest :joy:xxx

Good : chuckles is the right response, plus the B word is in no way offensive.
Mick

All good here , we have sunshine and Nik’s garden is blooming

Can I use my water pistol?
M

As long as you realise that just because Sssue and I have strong opinions on premature yuletide stuff, you don’t have to listen. It may indeed be strange but not everyone subscribes to my theory that "X"mas is for kids and religious folk.
Hope you have a great day.
Mick

Absolutely - for sanctioned infractions only of course.

(Need to think of some more ‘badges’ and awards!)

Nice flowers, Nik and you are creating some wonderful pictures. I could do with a good gardener here, Mr Sssue is not what you’d call green fingered. Our last (paid for) gardener was also the official Village Idiot. We are cursed with unreliable and stupid ‘gardeners’. (Mr S is perfect in all other ways of course!)

Sue

Except for the use of ‘seasonal’ language outwith the appropriate season.

:grin:

1 Like

I will modify my FES for high voltage Taser use for serial offenders !

Our garden is looking pretty good but I selfishly worry that Nik will strain her back with all the weeding.

As for ‘badges’ can we have one for good euphemisms (like puppies)
Mick :flushed:

I don’t see why a ‘ephemism’ badge shouldn’t be awarded. Even though I think you only used that particular euphemism in a PM rather than on the main forum. So while the existence of said badge is appropriate, you don’t (at this point) qualify.

S x

Makes sense.
What about a badge for “Plausible deniability” ? I have an O level in this too.
Mick

Unreliable & stupid seems like a gardeners qualification. The last one we tried, did some work but never came back to be paid… strange business model. I wonder why he paid to advertise… muppet.
Please send my regards to Mr Ssssue

Your garden is beautiful,I love gardening to it’s my joy😊xx

Mick, don’t be so greedy. One badge a day ought to be enough for anyone. If you already have an O level (or even a cub scout badge), you don’t need another (fake and pointless) badge in for eg, Plausible Deniability.

Just enjoy the plaudits and smugness from being the first (and only) Enforcer on the forum.

Sue

Oh lordy, you mean like Charles Bronson , Clint Eastwood or Edward Woodwood ? or more like the penguin from Wallace & Gromit ?

Cool lily & cacti plus African violets.
We have some cactus plants in our kitchen which make dusting the windowsill a hazardous operation.
M

The penguin definitely.

@Mogace The Enforcer.

:rofl: