Anyone else got mild MS?

Walob, Ms is Ms surely? if you are lucky you currently have mild or few symptoms of Ms.

My wife probably had mild symptoms for at least the 12 years i have been with her but not enough to cause her or any doctors any cause to consider ms.

I guess even now her disabilities are Mild compared to some,but following a major sudden severe attack last March which subsided a bit a few months later,she has been left needing a crutch to go out and still cant walk far or at a decent pace,suffers real bad fatigue,has regular falls and has a huge list of different symptoms which are all linked to ms.Its a huge life changing thing to her and me too even if its not yet on the level of some people,hopefully Dmd’s will happen.

I think for everyone who discovers they have Ms(and their close family too),regardless of current symptoms, they still have the same fear and worry of what will happen in the future? Be glad if your symptoms are currently mild,try to stay positive by all means and enjoy your life whilst you can and tick as much as you can off your bucket list if you have one but the idea of trying to classify it almost as a different disease is an absolute joke imo.

good luck