Forum

Xmas wishes do come true.

Hi MS family overdue visit to you all, Welcome to new family members,

I’ve searched for the post Pat put on prior to Christmas its on page 11 I’ve already forgot what the title was. Its something like let’s go for it, the theme is what are your favourite things at Xmas and wishes.

Im rambling, anyway I wished for a Bungalow in the same town with trees in the garden that I can dress for Xmas, well my wish has come true, it even has its very own Xmas tree!!! An apple tree and 4 large raised flower beds, its also closer to the town and beach.

I’m so happy I could burst.

Pauline xx

2 Likes

Oh Pauline, how wonderful,how lucky are you to have found your dream bungalow,it sounds ideal.

when do you move in?

J x

1 Like

That’s lovely news, it sounds perfect, my Smilies are on a rest day but I’m sending a virtual thumbs up.

Jan x

1 Like

Ah what a lovely post!

So happy for you Pauline. It sounds beautiful.

Very happy that your wish came true!

Love Pat xx

1 Like

That’s really wonderful Pauline, I’m so pleased for you. Hope you will soon be settled.

take care,

Nina x

1 Like

enjoy your new home sounds good

trish

1 Like

enjoy your new home sounds good

trish

1 Like

That sounds wonderful Pauline, congratulations

Sonia xx

1 Like

Dear Pauline thank you for your post, I was feeling a bit down and you cheered me upM

1 Like

Hi Pauline, So pleased for you. Sounds idylic. It’s lovely when our dreams come true. Enjoy your new home and i hope the move goes well. Mags xx

1 Like

Fantastic news Pauline, I am so pleased for you.

Pam x

1 Like

Pauline I am pleased for you. Well done that girl. Now go steady with the packing and moving. Big hug from Margate Xxx

Don

1 Like