Forum

work Question

Sorry me again, right come to the decision that i need to finish with the work I have to do asap- i cant cope with all that s happening at the moment, any one good at wording things to let customers know im finishing- i have some people that im just doing samples for and they havent payed anything out yet- ill be letting them down but its not like im the only embroiderer in the world i can direct them towards someone else. not sure what to do-

cheers BCxx

That is a real bummer. Sorry letdown

If you want something formal and not mentioning your health:

Dear X,

It is with great regret that I am having to give up work with immediate effect. As a result, I will no longer be able to do X for you. I am more than happy to recommend several other expert embroiderers who will be able to complete our project / undertake future work for you and offer my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

I look forward to receiving the £X outstanding on your account.

Yours sincerely,

BC.

(Put "Yours faithfully" if you use "Dear Sir/Madam" at the beginning.)

If you want something formal and don't mind mentioning your health:

Dear X,

It is with great regret that I am having to give up work with immediate effect due to ill health. As a result, I will no longer be able to do X for you. I am more than happy to recommend several other expert embroiderers who will be able to complete our project / undertake future work for you and offer my sincere apologies for any inconvenience this causes.

I look forward to receiving the £X outstanding on your account.

Yours sincerely,

BC.

(Put "Yours faithfully" if you use "Dear Sir/Madam" at the beginning.)

Something informal:

Dear X,

I am really sorry to have to inform you that I am having to give up work (because of illness). Unfortunately this means that I won't be able to do any more work on X for you. I know several other expert embroiderers who might be able to do the work for you instead, so please just let me know if you would like their details. 

It would be very helpful if you could settle your account with me as soon as possible.

My sincere apologies and best wishes,

BC.

They may not be ideal, but maybe give you some ideas?!

Karen x

Karen thankyou so much- i really appreciate your reply- that is really helpful and will help make a very difficult day easier

your an angel

Thanks loads Honey

BCxx

Karen thankyou so much- i really appreciate your reply- that is really helpful and will help make a very difficult day easier

your an angel

Thanks loads Honey

BCxx