Forum

wondering about Zelda

Morning all........spending today in bed with a cold..........poor me...........

Just realized I haven`t seen Zelda`s name on here for a good while. She was on my old buddy list.

Anyone know anything?

luv Pollx

Hi Poll, I think we lost her in the great migration. Shame. Hope she manages to navigate her way here again some day.

Sorry to hear you have a cold... I don't know why this suddenly went into italics... nothing to do with me...

Hope you feel better later. I'm going to scoot to the shops while the sun is shining... even though my right arm as discovered a life of it's own and is doing a jig...

Pat x

Oh it didn't come out as italics in the post!  tounge

Thanks Pat. Yeh, shame about Zelda. Her input was good.

luv Pollx

hi poll

im still lurking but not finding the new site easy due to ON and uncooperative fingers.

what the heck has happened to buddies? do you know when buddies are on line? ive only got 1 boohoo, and i havnt got a clue if they are on line or not.. a lot of the oldies dont seem to be here anymore do they. its a shame as it felt like a little community to me, hopefully with time it will build back up again.

feel free to re buddy me if you like so we can have a catch up. if your lucky or unlucky depending on your state of disposition i might even get over to halifax one of these days!

i have put a couple of posts on here but got ziltch responce so felt quite rejected .

time to tackle my rather over grown toenails, could be a bit of a bloody battle as my legs are in full spas mode!

the fight goes on... x

p.s. hope youre feeling better very soon x

[quote=“PatB”]

Hi Poll, I think we lost her in the great migration. Shame. Hope she manages to navigate her way here again some day.

Sorry to hear you have a cold… I don’t know why this suddenly went into italics… nothing to do with me…

Hope you feel better later. I’m going to scoot to the shops while the sun is shining… even though my right arm as discovered a life of it’s own and is doing a jig…

Pat x

hi pat

im still lurking but not posting so much cos typing is hard work at the mo. hope you are keeping well. we could do with an odd drinking get together at the old bar and the saturday morning question back on board to lighten things up a bit.

goodness me weve just had a massive clap of thunder! im off to hide under the duvet witth the dog. x [/quote]

Hi Janet, oh how great to see your name. Have pm`d you.

luv POllx