Wheresheaf?

Greeting troopers

Yesterday was the perfect day. Weather perfect, food perfect, service perfect, timing perfect, price perfect, selection perfect, wine perfect…but there were 3 of us enjoying it all. How you all missed out!

I wonder, should Wheatsheaf be further into London? Hammersmith? Shepherds Bush? Richmond? Somewhere Westish? That would suit us all.

Otherwise we’ll carry on all to ourselves, and tell you about how lovely it’s been.

Mark

Mark,

I didn’t realise it was happening! Seems the trouble with this forum is the page changes so quickly, if you don’t log on every day you can easily miss things. Westish is fine by me and i will try and come along next time (provided i see the posts!)

Glad you all had a nice time.

Laura.

Thanks Val

Hi guys- can you send me a pm for next time too. I couldn’t make the last one but would like to come to the next one but again like Laura says if you don’t log on each day the posts on here move on and change so quickly that its easily missed. Look forward to the next one (and wheatsheaf and pigeon is good location for me- and Laura it’s good location for you too, I could pick you up on route) Keep us posted

I’m just outside Reading so would love to come and could probably get there OK - it was just too late notice for me.

Sonia x

[quote=“Laura P”]

Mark,

I didn’t realise it was happening! Seems the trouble with this forum is the page changes so quickly, if you don’t log on every day you can easily miss things. Westish is fine by me and i will try and come along next time (provided i see the posts!)

Glad you all had a nice time.

Laura.

[/quote] Hi Laura

I’ll put you on the pm list for next time as a few people want to know about it and I’ll let everyone know. Things do get lost so quickly on the board.

Hoping you are ok, and maybe see you there next time.

Mark