What do you think?

It’s best to start a new thread when there’s a new question Jan - otherwise it might not get seen, but here’s what I think it means (I’m not an expert though!):

People without any neurological problem can have brisk reflexes so the doctor has to decide if they are brisker (bigger, faster) than the norm. If they are, then they are pathologically brisk - in other words, they are abnormally brisk. Yours were brisk on both sides (bilateral) and the same on both sides (symmetrical) and were normal.

I think power with encouragement is just when he tested your strength (e.g. resisting his pushing your leg down). I don’t know what collapsing element means, but I would guess that you didn’t manage a sustained push and that you gave up quickly at the end of the test or maybe during it. That is a complete guess.

Inflammation in bloods doesn’t mean a whole lot. It just means that your immune system has been active. That might happen for anything, including fighting off a virus. So nothing to worry about really.

Karen x

Thanks Karen x