What do i do now?

I saw the neuroligist this morning,to get the results of the latest scan,yet again the ms diagnosis has been taken away on and off for the last 11 yrs ive had this yes you do no you dont.

So now ive been told i have spondolsis (dont know if that the way to spell it)

So do i come of this site and stop going to the ms socials,or do i keep on with them both im confused as to what to do next.

I was discharged from neuroligy and was told that if thing got worse my gp could refer me at a later date,dose anyone have any words of wisdom for me.

Many thanks Barbara.xx

i’d like you to stay, you’re still going to need the support and who knows they may want to give you your label back soon, i think if people know you’re on/off on/off then you’re not trying to hide anything, lots of people have this on/off thing if we all left, the people who are at the begining of their on/off journey would have no one to talk to.

maybe we should start an on/off site

mandy xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Apologies but I had to google the condition ( well Wiki actually)

"Spondylosis is a term referring to degenerative osteoarthritis of the joints between the centra of the spinal vertebrae and/or neural foraminae. If this condition occurs in the zygapophysial joints, it can be considered facet syndrome. If severe, it may cause pressure on nerve roots with subsequent sensory and/or motor disturbances, such as pain, paresthesia, or muscle weakness in the limbs."

Seems to cause a lot of similar problems as MS, so if this forum helps and you can in turn help others, please stay

As for socials, the more the merrier Life is too short, enjoy it while you can

Hi Barbara

Spondylosis is a degenerative disease just as MS is and some of the symptoms are similar. I think you should stay on this site but you could also see if there is a Spondylosis site that way you and we get the best of both sites through your knowledge. We’ve got to hang on to the positive bits of whatever is thrown at us.

Much love, Mary

Thanks i will say on site as its been a big help with things that happens, just knowing there is someonw to talk to when the going gets tough is a big help,and besides i would miss you all.

thanks for your support though ,i dose mean a lot to me. barbara.xx