Weird question about bad pain

I’ve been in a lot of pain lately. If you haven’t seen my other posts I have ME/CFS but have been referred to a neurologist for MRI and full workup to check for MS and other differentials as I’ve been in a lot of pain for 3 months (polymyalgia, headaches, myofacial pain, trouble walking).

Despite my meds (baclofen, tramadol, ibuprofen) I’m still experiencing pain (baclofen dose increased yesterday) and when my muscles are throbbing I have that weird throb sound in my ears.

Does anyone else get that? It happens when I stub my toe or something like that, it’s a weird sound in my ears and I don’t know what it’s called. I’ve been searching for a name for it but all I come up with in searches is ear ache and I don’t have that or an ear infection.

Basically, I’ve been in so much pain and the throbbing has been so bad that my hearing has been affected. I feel like I have large pieces of foam over my ears and that it’s blocking out a lot of sound. I’ve been raising my voice and struggling to hear things for two days.

Is this just me being weird? Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

I’m worried that I just sound weird now.

Does no one else experience the weird throbbing thing?

Anybody?

Hi

Yes I get the ear thing but not to the extent you do. Mine is a constant bussing in left ear most distracting.

What meds you on?

Are you taking any Vit pills? Hows your diet?

I take Vit B12, VitD3, Vit C 1000mg twicw a day, 40mg Flaxseed oil, Magnusium, Calcium.

This seems to help me along with mediteranian type diet.

Try it

Hope it helps you

jIMBO

Hi

Yes I get the ear thing but not to the extent you do. Mine is a constant bussing in left ear most distracting.

What meds you on?

Are you taking any Vit pills? Hows your diet?

I take Vit B12, VitD3, Vit C 1000mg twicw a day, 40mg Flaxseed oil, Magnusium, Calcium.

This seems to help me along with mediteranian type diet.

Try it

Hope it helps you

jIMBO

Diet is as healthy as it can be. (occasional chocolate though).

No soft drinks, no coffee, no alcohol. Don’t smoke.

Supplements:

Three different Vit B pills. Vit E on it’s own. Magnesium. Multi vit with iron. Co enzyme Q10. Vits ACE with selenium. Vitamin C on its own. Glucosamine, calcium, vitD and cod liver oil. Acetyl L-carnitine (for cognitive support). Ashwagandha (an Indian Root herb, plant name Withania Somnifera) for stress and sleep. I love this one, it works really well. Been on supplements and healthy diet for three years.

The pain has been in the last three months and the ear thing has been since the weekend. I feel like I’m talking really loud at times.

The tramadol isn’t working much, also take ibuprofen. On baclofen.

So many pills! Thankfully my GP is taking the pain seriously. I just wish I had a name for the ear thing.