vertigo diagnoses !!

hello everyone,

i have also recently been dianosed with double vision too,but i had a test in my gps surgury for vertigo,i havn’t had another mri,i was wondering whether it may help,also now with onset of severe cramping in my feet,and now hands triggerfinger in one hand ,and contorting as in feet with four fingers trying to curl round,thankyou for your thoughts and own experiences love boz xx

[quote=“boz”]

hello everyone,

i have also recently been dianosed with double vision too,but i had a test in my gps surgury for vertigo,i havn’t had another mri,i was wondering whether it may help,also now with onset of severe cramping in my feet,and now hands triggerfinger in one hand ,and contorting as in feet with four fingers trying to curl round,thankyou for your thoughts and own experiences love boz xx

[/quote]

Hi boz, I notice that your original post was on Sept 13! Sorry you’ve had no response to it, might have been better on the main board where more people look. I hope you’ve had some relief from the vertigo & double vision, your GP should be able to refer you to the appropriate person, if it’s needed. I suffered with vertigo a few years ago & was given Stugeron to help with the sickness.

Sorry I can’t be more help

Rosina x