To all cat owners, advice needed

cats dont like foil, maybe tape some foil there to break the cycle?

I like cats too my cat messes in our garden and the old rule about they never do it in their own garden is totally not true lol, i have to put get off down near plants my cat hates the smell. xx julie

Since last October - Toby - our once feral tabby - has now had to be kept as a ‘house-cat’ - after getting knocked down and losing one of his front legs. He is managing very well - and has to use a ‘dirt box’ - and he is very good about it. But watching him last night trying to ‘cover up’ after a pee in the box - l could see him still try to use the ‘missing’ leg. He does not seem to realise it is not there. The phantom leg - Bless Him.

F

[quote=“Campion”]

Since last October - Toby - our once feral tabby - has now had to be kept as a ‘house-cat’ - after getting knocked down and losing one of his front legs. He is managing very well - and has to use a ‘dirt box’ - and he is very good about it. But watching him last night trying to ‘cover up’ after a pee in the box - l could see him still try to use the ‘missing’ leg. He does not seem to realise it is not there. The phantom leg - Bless Him.

F

[/quote] My other cat Ollie, he has a missing back leg after he was attacked by a fox in 2005. He still tries to use it to scratch himself. You wouldn’t think he’s disabled . He’s such a bully to the other cats, and he runs like a Whippit ha ha. Amazing how they adapt.