Thing's you can't do Spontaneously

I was sitting here thinking about Things you can’t do Spontaneously if you are in a wheelchair… Ok lots of stuff is possible… if you give enough notice, and time to plan how to execute the task at hand. This is not a negative post… just a little bit of fun and my top 10 Things you can’t do Spontaneously if you are in a wheelchair. Read more http://www.amazon-lady.com

1 Like

Hi AL

Probably me being useless on this tablet thingy, but I can’t find your blog!!

What am I doing wrong? Any ideas please.

Pam x

1 Like

Hey Skippy,

How are yer? If the link on Amazon’s post is blue, right click on it and it should take you straight there…

Apologies if you’ve sussed it already,

Andy

1 Like

Cheers Andy when I click on it, it takes me to AL’s last post, but not the new one.

I expect it’s me being plonker!!

Pam x

1 Like

Sorry AL but I can get onto the post about A Day In Your Life but not the other one either. I enjoyed reading that post though, it’s posts like that that I feel are excellent reading for those who think we’re all just lazy or pathetic. You write very well. You’re very lucky to have the support of your family, you obviously have a very strong relationship. I’m very fortunate to be quite a bit more mobile than you but some days due to pain or fatigue I can understand just how much effort every little task takes. And yes, on those days there’s no such thing as spontaneity.

Take care.

Cath x

2 Likes

I can’t open this one either Pam!

Nina x

2 Likes

Thanks Nina, I began to think I was going dolallytap! I have tried quite a few times, but can’t get it to work, but I have never had a problem opening AL’s blog before.

You have reassured me no end…thanks.

Pam x

1 Like

Hello everyone.

I’ve just read AL’s post. It’s on the same page as the last one. If you scroll down you’ll find it.

Anyway, it’s an excellent reminder of how we have to adjust our lives. I can’t go to football matches any more. When I moved to London, me and my mate used to pick a new ground every month. Now history!

Best wishes, Steve.

1 Like

Oh thanks Steve, I found it after your explanation.

I’m not much kop with this technology stuff.

Pam x

1 Like

Sorry guy’s full site address is: http://www.amazon-lady.com/things-you-can-t-do-spontaneously

1 Like

Great blog AL. Funny AND informative! I tweeted it.

Thanks,

Pat xx

1 Like