The Real Story of the 3 Bears (tyronerose)

: The Real Story Of The 3 Bears > > > THE REAL STORY OF THE 3 BEARS A far more accurate account of the events of that fateful morning… > > > > > > Baby bear goes downstairs, sits in his small chair at the table, and he looks into his small bowl. It is empty. > > > > > > “Who’s been eating my porridge?” he squeaks. > > > > > > Daddy Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl and it is also empty. > > > > > > “Who’s been eating my porridge?!?” he roars. > > > > > > > > > > > > Mommy Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells, > > > > > > “For God’s sake, how many times do we have to go through this with you idiots? It was Mommy Bear who got up first, It was Mommy Bear who woke everyone in the house, It was Mommy Bear who made the coffee, It was Mommy Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night and put everything away , It was Mommy Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch the newspaper and croissants, It was Mommy Bear who set the damn table , It was Mommy Bear who put the bloody cats out, cleaned the litter boxes, gave the cats their food, and refilled their water. > > > > > > And now that you’ve decided to drag your sorry bear-asses downstairsand grace Mommy bear with your grumpy presence, > > > > > > listen carefully, because I’m only going to say this once… > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I HAVEN’T MADE THE F***ING PORRIDGE YET!!!”

LOL… Very good, love it!! Eve x

oh, NICE ONE! love it… i hope i don’t fall prey to the usual ms fog so i can tell it to my daughter (she’s 23 so i don’t have to censor it either!). thanks! wendy x

Love it, thanks. Pam

That was a cracker. Always good to start week of with a joke. Chris

Pam Eve &Wendy glad you like it
chriskerr wrote:

That was a cracker. Always good to start week of with a joke. Chris

glad to have brightened your dreary monday chris will try and put a few more good ones on later been clearing up my emails and found quite a few good ones accessing site on kindle at minute so will hopefully dust down laptop later any excuse to not do the cleaning paperwork sorting and wardrobe clearing im meant to be doing Roisin xo

tyronerose wrote:

: The Real Story Of The 3 Bears > > > THE REAL STORY OF THE 3 BEARS A far more accurate account of the events of that fateful morning… > > > > > > Baby bear goes downstairs, sits in his small chair at the table, and he looks into his small bowl. It is empty. > > > > > > “Who’s been eating my porridge?” he squeaks. > > > > > > Daddy Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl and it is also empty. > > > > > > “Who’s been eating my porridge?!?” he roars. > > > > > > > > > > > > Mommy Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells, > > > > > > “For God’s sake, how many times do we have to go through this with you idiots? It was Mommy Bear who got up first, It was Mommy Bear who woke everyone in the house, It was Mommy Bear who made the coffee, It was Mommy Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night and put everything away , It was Mommy Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch the newspaper and croissants, It was Mommy Bear who set the damn table , It was Mommy Bear who put the bloody cats out, cleaned the litter boxes, gave the cats their food, and refilled their water. > > > > > > And now that you’ve decided to drag your sorry bear-asses downstairsand grace Mommy bear with your grumpy presence, > > > > > > listen carefully, because I’m only going to say this once… > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > I HAVEN’T MADE THE F***ING PORRIDGE YET!!!”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very funny made me laugh! Wendy x