Forum

THE NEW PARISHONER

It was 7pm on a Thursday night, Fr Jacob, the village priest was about to start confessions, as he entered his side of the confessional box, he noticed a larger than usual crowd. A few confessors in, a young man entered the box, bless me father for I have sinned, it's 6 weeks since my last confession, I have had sex twice a week with this gorgeous redhead who has come to the village, the priest gives him his penance and the young man leaves, the next sinner comes in, again a male, bless me father for I have sinned and it's 2 months since my last confession, I have been having extra marital sex with a redhead called Fanny, Frances, actually, at least 4 times a week, the priest gives him his penance, the next sinner, again a man confesses to having sex everyday for the last 7 weeks with a certain lady called Fanny Green, the priest gives him his penance and the man leaves, in the 2 hours of confessions the number of men who have admitted to having sex, several times a week with Fanny Green is way above the normal of the number of men at confessionals. It comes to pass, the church is packed out the next Sunday for mass, the altar boy is lighting the candles and the priest is setting out the gospel book, there is a low buzz from the crowd, all of a sudden there is a gasp and then a hush, the priest takes a moment or two to notice, he looks up and sees a beautiful well endowed redhead with a very short mini skirt and a low neck blouse and a pair of bright green shoes walking down the aisle to the front, all the women in the congregation stare at her in jealousy, and the men, longingly, the young lady sits in the front pew, the priest is first to give himself a shake and leans over to the altar boy, "Thomas" he says, "you know a lot, is that Fanny Green", the lad looks closely and says "no father, it's just the reflection of her shoes"     

Well - l do have green shoes - in fact l have two pairs - and my name is Frances - My hair was red but is now faded to blonde.

But for the rest - Oh! l wish - l wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loved the story.

Very good.

Take care.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

I know its going to be a bad day when I get out of bed and miss the floor, today is such a day.