taps advice

hi all, i need some advice on taps! i can no longer turn my taps and need to change them to lever taps. can anyone give me any advice on what to go for etc?

many many thanks

tam x

Hi Tam,

I suggest that you ask your GP for a referral to Occupational Therapy for an assessment (sometimes you can self-refer through your local council). They should be able to find the right ones for you, and arrange to get them fitted.

Mags :slight_smile: xx

1 Like

Hi tam we sat down with our plumber when we moved back to this house we renew the kitchen and bathroom the plumbers

Catalogue had a vast array off taps with his advice we got nice looking practical lever taps that are easy to work a good looking bath that’s not to high for me to get in and out of (I like a bath now and again) for not a lot of money .