Spasms in sensitive places...

Hi, hope this isn’t TMI but I’ve recently started getting spasms around the genital region, not internally but externally. It’s becoming quite constant, doesn’t hurt but is getting really annoying. I occasionally take Clonazepam for night spasms but don’t like taking it a lot because it zonks me out the next day and it doesn’t help the spasms during the day anyway.

I just wondered if anyone has had a similar symptom and if there’s anything I can do about it?

Many thanks

Becky x

Not spasms but I did go numb down below , doc said I may have a trapped nerve and too wait and see. It went about 2 months later on its own , if you are worried and nobody else can help ring ms nurse or doc just too put your mind at rest .

Take care Katy


I don’t get spasms but I do get horrible burning & tingling around that region. Sometimes lasts for a few weeks then goes. I take amitriptyline for that and it’s a bit hit and miss whether it works or not.

I know a lot of people on here take Baclofen for spasms so maybe that would help

Hope you can get something sorted


1 Like