Sorry a rare bit of politics.

There’s a petition that is growing faster than Usain Bolt runs to revoke Article 50.

Please ignore this post if you disagree with the premise. We are all free to hold our own thoughts and concerns about political matters, so this will be my only comment.

I don’t intend to start a political debate, just wanted to share the link.

Sue

5 Likes

While I try very hard to avoid political topics, I will make an exception in this case, as I really don’t fancy a Thelma & Louise Brexit.

It’s over 1 million signatures so far.

3 Likes

I think the site has crashed, it’s saying ‘Petitions is down for maintenance. We know about it and we’re working on it.’

I’ll try again later.

Ben

It did the first time I went on it but the second time I got on. Kay

Also, if you sign the petition and you haven’t received their email for you to click on the link, check your Spam box…it is from the Government, after all…

Before you sign the petition take along hard look at what is happening in many of the EU member states. The rise of Nationalism in Germany, France and the Eastern EU countries coupled with the confusion in Greece and Italy should concern us.

2 Likes

I’m not sure what to think anymore. I am getting some insights, whilst reading “21 Lessons for the 21st Century” byYuval Noah Harari

Mick