Sexual stimulation

Sorry for the Anon but am a bit sensitive about this subject. A while ago i bought from Boots a product called Vielle which was a stimulator for either own use or with a partner worn on the finger. It was made of a soft rubber like material with nodules on it and i found i could reach orgasm using it. Needless to say it seems to have been discontinued.

Does anyone know of a similar product i could use? Don’t like vibrators - i’m too sensitive and go into spasms in my legs when tried before.