Forum

Restless Leg Syndrome.

Hello all,my wife’s a Psyci Nurse and was in A&E last night and a patent was complaining his jumpy legs were sending him mad cos they were stopping him sleeping.She asked a doctor and he said ‘yes it’s Willis Ekbom Syndrome more commonly known as RLS’.You lern something new everyday.Talk later,Dave.

Hi Dave.

Restless legs can be a precursor, to “MS”, but not in every case.

In my case it was.

Take care.

Chris R.

I. El. (Eng). (Rtd).

I know its going to be a bad day when I get out of bed and miss the floor, today is such a day.

I have RLS its the pits, I’ve been having trouble since 1993, this was pre dx, how do you tell people you have an overwhelming urge to keep moving your legs,

but since being dx in 2006, I have been given treatment for it, its still a bit hit and miss, I’m on the maximum dose so if I still get trouble I get on my vibro plate which helps a lot,

i’m hoping when I’ve been on my copaxone long enough I will not need my RLS treatment, well I can but hope thats all I have at the moment.

Al x

I get this. Bloody horrible sensation. Like someone tickling you internally up and down your legs. c-a-n-t s-t-o-p m-o-v-i-n-g - almost like hiccups in your legs but much more unpleasant.

Apparently bananas help.