Forum

relaxation cd

hi all,

on the scroung gain for more advice sorry lol!

i once went to an ms meeting and got given a ms relaxation cd.  was fab and really helped to de-stress me.

however i have gone n lost it.

does anyone know how i can get my hands on one again please?

ty in advance

tc

Anna x

Hi again Anna,

I've got more than one, and I bought them on Amazon.

I can't guarantee you'd find an exact replacement for the one you've lost, but you might be lucky.

If not, you should find plenty of others to choose from.

Tina

x

the MS trust has one on it's website send me a message and i will send you a link however Dr Hilary Jones  I found where far better and I think it is only about £4 from amazon.

Trish,

Just looked on Amazon - and have ordered the Hilary Jones Tranquil Sleep. l looked at all the reviews of all of them.

l do have a few relaxation cd's. Getting a bit fed up with them - so l am looking forward to a new one. lt was about £5.

F.

his voice is very soothing also if you have an ipod you can download a few podcasts free however some of the voices are a big loud , says a lot coming from a glaswegian

Trish - l bought one cd - and the chaps voice is a bit 'camp' - and all l want to do is giggle when l hear him.

The Dr Hilary Jones have lots of positive reviews - so looking forward to mine.

Hi Anna

I have recently purchased some from the MS Trust, they are £3.00 each. I find them to be helpful and relaxing, have down loaded onto my MP3 player and listen to favourite relaxation music too, it helps ‘the hug’.

Wendy

x

Wendyx