quote problems

Hello people am needing some advice/help regarding replying to other peoples posts using the quote tag in top righthand corner,

basically when i click it my reply doesnt seem to show the same as other peoples. It doesnt go in a box off the persons original post but shows within their post in the same text for instance:

[Quote; pretty much like this so it sits underneath their post]

Not sure if its something im doing wrong i have asked mods but they dont seem to know what it is and havent told me how i can put it right have also used contact us facility last week still havent had a reply. Im really not good with new things so it could be im missing something really simple, please help if anyone knows. Also i have to keep verifying my posts.

thanks sparkly x

[quote=“sparkly”]

Hello people am needing some advice/help regarding replying to other peoples posts using the quote tag in top righthand corner,

basically when i click it my reply doesnt seem to show the same as other peoples. It doesnt go in a box off the persons original post but shows within their post in the same text for instance:

Just to check things for you, ive clicked on quote and heres how my reply looks.

luv Pollx

oooeerrr, what`s going on now?

pollx

[quote=“sparkly”]

Defo’ not that then, sorry I tried. Best to ask Mod’s.

Janet x

[quote=Janet]

Defo’ not that then, sorry I tried. Best to ask Mod’s.

Janet x

[Hi Janet thanks for reply, no point asking mods they werent really any help, i have since found out that if i click post i want to quote it turns blue and then it seems to work , simple really i knew it had to be.

sparkly x/quote]

Or maybe not !! worked yesterday, think site needs reviewing again gremlins in the workings .

[quote=sparkly]

Or maybe not !! worked yesterday, think site needs reviewing again gremlins in the workings .

[/has it worked ?quote]

Naah till the same!